Knowledge Box ABC Game
Age: 7+ years
Players: 2 or more players
Content: 26 cards, 1 rules card, 16 round cards, 1 sand timer and one dice.
One card measurement: 8.5L x 8.5H cm approx.
Play together and learn together
The ten minutes brain challenge
How to play:
1. If you are the youngest player, take a card from the knowledge box and turn the timer over. Study the picture until the ten second timer runs out. The timer can be turned a second time from the younger players, to give them extra time to look at the card.
2. Pass the card to another player and roll the dice. You must then answer the appropriate question. (e.g., If you roll a two you must answer question two)
3. The other player read the question and your answer is checked by looking at the front of the card.
4. If correct, you keep the card. If incorrect, you return the card to the knowledge box and the next player chooses a card.
5. The player with the most cards after ten minutes wins!
Product Disclaimer: These are actual pictures of the product. Colour shades may vary because of the lighting. If applies, please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement.
There are no reviews yet.